- HID 125 kHz proximity readers
- type smartcard readers for iClass, Mifare, Desfire which shows a high degree of security by the fact that the exchange of information between the reader and smart card is encrypted RFID 13.56 MHz. Information sectors can apply logical / physical SmartCard
- lecturers for SmartChip contact sites for logical access control to computer network within an organization
- biometric reader that scans the finger, iris, palm or voice user. If a card can be lost or forgotten password may be in biometric systems ‘key’ is permanent access to the user
By connecting the access control system to a server running the management software, it can make a easy configuration of users, assign access rights for each user access only to specific points on specific time selected and schedule calendar, manage access history log. The software can generate reports using various filters, time, users, user groups, doors etc.
It also provides database software timekeeping. More than that, data entry/exit of employees to/from restricted areas can be used in human resource management.
- bidirectional flow control turnstiles personal tripod turnstiles, “half-height”,
“full-height” color optical access, swing gates
- barriers to control vehicle access